Thursday, October 2, 2008

Maureen & Eric

Okay I know this should of been posted a while ago now, but I've been swamped with work, school and getting this blog running smoothly.

My cousin Maureen and her fiance Eric were married this August and I of course brought along my camera to document the affair. It was an absolutely wonderful wedding, the setting, the people the food; all of it equally wonderful. So with that said I had it kind of easy that day, all I had to do was nail down my exposures and fire away. I am quite pleased with the results and I've just recently delivered my images to the Bride and Groom and they could not be happier either. That put a huge smile on my face!

You can see more pictures from the wedding through my Portfolio link to the right.

Keep posted for a few new projects I'm starting!!

Doug

No comments: